Change is not negotiable. However, change is difficult without a clear path to follow and without informed and capable leadership. The best Practices promoted by CDI are drawn from analysis of successful practices the world over.
Over 95% of the companies, who followed the program have enjoyed success and recovered their investment many times over. The testimonials on the website represent a tiny fraction of the positive feedback we have received over the past twenty years of successful implementations.
CALL US +1-707-672-6927
World-class companies identify 5 key strategies that enable them to improve and sustain optimum operational performance. These are:
1. Connect strategy, goals and purpose.
2. Create a culture of continuous improvement focused on Quality, Throughput and Cost-effectiveness
3. Deliver value effectively to customers.
4. Identify and implement better ways of working safely, eliminating waste and adopting best practice.
5. Develop and engage the talent within, enabling all members to contribute to their fullest potential.
The Mission-directed Work Team program (MDW) developed by CDI and launched in over 2300 worksites worldwide, is designed to implement these key strategies through simple and structured practices that can be implemented throughout an organization. MDW is the only process that links the front-line employee with Continuous Improvement! (each day – every day).